[Rhodes22-list] Status

Walter Gorman wgorman at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 14 11:23:22 EDT 2003

Hi Bob and Kathy,

I also am sorry I missed the sail but the doctor was adamant about me not
using that shoulder. He didn't even want me to do therapy for fear the
therapist would push me too far. He did release me 2 weeks early to go home
with orders to 'not start any outboard motors!!!!!'
I decided to put my boat on a mooring this year to save the ever increasing
slip fees. So since I am saving about $1500 this year I thought I would buy
some gadgets for the boat. Walt is having trouble understanding the economy
of that!!!!! Maybe what I should do is buy a new 150 genny with my new found
wealth. I've been sailing all along with just a windex but thought it would
be fun to know the wind speed.
Thanks for inquiring about my shoulder and the offer of the boat ride. Next
year for sure!
Have a great summer.

Judy