[Rhodes22-list] Steve's '84 Rhodes 22

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sun May 18 18:42:04 EDT 2003

Steve;
	1.  There are several owners of '84 R22s on the list.
	2.  I be one.
	3.  I got my as a recycle from General Boats.
	4.  I have Stan's innovative creation, i.e., mast raising
system.  That is the way to raise and lower a R22 mast.
      5.  On the list there are several very good and knowledgeable
people about sail boat repairing, and the Rhodes 22 in particular.  You
already have seen the exemplary reply by the expatriate 'Brad'.
      6.  Many details about working on the R22 are already discussed in
the Archives, see:
	http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/
and do visit:
	http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/
for details about hull repair, see:
	http://westsystem.com/ewmag/
and see here about another brand of epoxy:
	http://www.glen-l.com/

			Ed K