[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Cover

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Sun May 18 18:56:22 EDT 2003

Russell,

Consider the following for a cockpit cover:

Northern Tool & Equipment Co.
1-800-533-5545
www.NorthernTool.com

2003 Spring Master Catalog, Page 43:

C/N: 18101-C176  8' X 10' HD Cordura Nylon Tarp, Urethane Coated 1000 Denier
Fabric, Brass Grommets Every 3' - 4'
Price: $24.99

Throw the tarp over the boom with the 8' dimension running the length of the
boom.  Use elastic bungee cord or parachute cord to secure the grommets to
the boat.  This tarp will cover 90+% of the cockpit area, is quick & easy to
put up/take down, & will last for years.  When it finally wears out, as a
standard tarp size, just throw it away & get another!  I used something like
this for years, 9/10 of the benefits of a custome cockpit awning at less
than 1/10 the cost!

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium