[Rhodes22-list] so is anyone coming to Rock Hall Memorial Dayweekend?

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Mon May 19 23:11:48 EDT 2003

Sounds like we've got a quorum. Does anyone have preferences for what's
happening when? Last I remember, we were talking about anchoring out Sat.
night in Swan Creek and taking slips or moorings Sunday night with dinner
at Waterman's on Sunday. I think that's what we did last year and it worked
pretty well. If we have a big group it might make sense to try to get to
Waterman's a little on the early side though they fit 17 in last year with
only a moderate wait.. On the other hand the band starts around 8 (I think).

Depending on how many want slips or moorings it might be a good idea to
make reservations though last I heard Swan Creek Marina wasn't too heavily
booked.

Mary Lou