[Rhodes22-list] Fw: suggestions welcome

mltroy mltroy at netreach.net
Fri May 23 15:51:23 EDT 2003

Michael,
Sounds like a fun project. Without seeing the outline it's
hard to know what they are really looking for. As a
publisher, they certainly look legit. Just from looking at
their website the books look substantial, well made and
pricey. The books appear to be available through regular
channels like Barnes & Noble.

Not sure how the publisher would feel about a group effort
but it's a nice concept and would yield a broad range of
information, experience and perspective. It could also be an
editor's nightmare ;-). On the other hand what didn't end up
in the book would be great fodder for the website. I'm
interested.

Mary Lou