[Rhodes22-list] Lax in MD

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Sat May 24 02:53:21 EDT 2003

You Maryland - based Rhodies should sail up to Baltimore this weekend and
watch the NCAA Lacrosse Championships.  I think it is Johns Hopkins,
Syracuse, Maryland & Virginia in the final four.  I can't imagine living in
MD and not doing this on Memorial Day weekend. But, I grew up playing the
game so am biased...  Too bad Towson didn't make it!
Bob K