[Rhodes22-list] Michael re: suggestions welcome

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sun May 25 09:41:09 EDT 2003

Michael,
          I suggest that you turn the project over to Mary Lou as
project chief with Anne, Saroj, and the other lady Rhodies.  With all
the femme controversy these days, take a hint, the publishers would
droll over a major contribution by the lady sailors.  It might even draw
national attention.  What more could they want.  Most importantly, these
ladies have been making a real contribution on this list and are
qualified to knock them down.  Furthermore, as you are aware even Rose
Spitzer knows how to email!
	    We all recognize that your contributions to the Rhodes List
and good will of General Boats are significant.  The true 'Art of
Leadership' requires delegation.  Throw the dog a bone.
                             Ed K
P.S.  Hint:  Stanley Grayson [sgray45 at earthlink.net]
             http://devereuxbooks.com/html/boats.html

Subject: Re: [ham] [Rhodes22-list] Fw: Fw: suggestions welcome

Come On, Calling all writers, bill(s), Stan, Mary Lou, Rodger, Annie,
others? I might have to write this myself(goats writes? :-)

MJM