[Rhodes22-list] suggestions welcome/ hey Michael

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sun May 25 22:32:59 EDT 2003

Wally,
	They might not want a group effort, but a small dedicated group
can accomplish a great deal with competent leadership.  As for now, they
directed their request to Michael, so it is call.
	I think the group of lady Rhodies I recommended could be
effective and persuasive.  If you haven't noticed, Roger is busy.
Michael spelling presents even more formidable challenges.  We are still
waiting for another of the list to write the 'set up and sailing tips'.
The ladies volunteered, throw them a bone quick!
	Ed K