[Rhodes22-list] advice sought

John Tonjes johntonjes at earthlink.net
Mon May 26 13:30:57 EDT 2003

Ed,
My initial reaction to the price was that it sounded high considering there
is no trailer and no way to test drive/sail the boat prior to purchasing.
If we knew where he was located and the boat, I'm sure someone on the list
would let him borrow a trailer. I would want to rig her and test sail to
make sure the sails and rigging were as advertised. We all know how our
boats look after a winter of sitting, let alone three years. I wonder what
part of the country he's located in.

Rummy