[Rhodes22-list] advice sought

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Mon May 26 13:20:40 EDT 2003

   Larry, (Ed and Rummy),
   The price seems ridiculously high to me. (but then again, I have been
   accused of being a bit of a cheapskate)
   Didn't one of the list members just have trouble selling his newer
   boat, in great condition? And he settled for ...what was it...$3900
   with a trailer and mast raising system?
   A boat that has been sitting for some time has undoubtly got to have
   some hidden problems.  Check what year the most recent sticker is
   for.  The tarp must not have been doing it's job if there is soggy
   carpet.

   The motor is worth something, but, a 1979 with no trailer?  Larry, I'd
   personally offer him about half of what he is asking and he'd be wise
   to accept. Afterall,  you said he inheirited the boat, so that would
   be about $2300 he doesn't have now.

   Just my 1.5 cents worth,

   Todd

   P.S. Rummy,  I got the list.  Thnkk You very much