[Rhodes22-list] CD Player "box"

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 09:59:05 EDT 2003

Does anyone on the list have satellite radio?  I
haven't done the homework yet but the radio reception
on my home lake is awful, there is one good country
station but they break for about two hours each day
for "swap shop".  Ten bucks a month for tunes on the
boat might be a bit much but if I could transfer it to
the car it might be worth it.  What's your experience?

Brad