[Rhodes22-list] Soap Boxes

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 01:16:12 EDT 2003

Anne,

You're blowing my cover!  I like that "snile" thing.
It reminds me of when I had Bells Palsy, twice.  I
sniled a lot, actually it was more of a smil.  The
first time I had it I was still in the passenger
business and had to do cabin announcements.  They
sounded like Sylvester the Cat was flying the plane.
Anyway, always to hear your perspective.

Brad

=== message truncated ===