[Rhodes22-list] Rhendezvous Rain-out (nearly) Report

Clarke, Donald R (Don), NPONS drclarke at att.com
Wed May 28 10:03:54 EDT 2003

Hi All,

Am I frustrated. Jeanne and I were looking forward to seeing you all but Mother Nature truly did us in. Though you all did well. As it turned out we had a serious leak in and around the CB that had to be fixed. Thanks to Jim we managed to fix it so we are ready again. I am frothing at the mouth to see your new UPS. Looks great in the Pix's. Hope we can do something again soon when the weather is at least passable. Did you know we have not had a Sunny day since April 27th. Have we been move to Seattle? Not that either My Son says they have more Sunny days then us too. What's the story??

Let's try again!!!!

Don Clarke