[Rhodes22-list] Rhendezvous Rain-out (nearly) Report - bogg?

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 11:45:49 EDT 2003

Tom,

Regardnig your question about a bogg...I am not a local just one of the many
Damn Yankees living hear but I think it is like a marsh but I could be
wrong.

Cutts and Case sounds cool, there is something about wooden boats that is
just so right....until you have to worry about keeping them up. You
mentioned Brooklyn NY and boat building by Herreshoff. Both my parents were
born and raised in Brooklyn and many years ago my Dad worked at the Brooklyn
Navy Yard. They didn't build wooden boats of course but years ago there was
a bunch of boat building going on in that area. The Navy Yard closed down in
the 70s but I have fond memories of poking around the yard in the 60s.

So my secret is out I am not a southern boy but a Ney Yorker! I keep that
quiet around here. It has taken me 30 years to develop my souithern accent.
:)

Nice pics!

Wally