[Rhodes22-list] Rhendezvous Rain-out (nearly) Report - bogg?

SVTRITON at aol.com SVTRITON at aol.com
Wed May 28 16:34:54 EDT 2003

hey
bill..i went on the parachute..also used to swim at bay 17 at coney
island...stan..i had my first romantic interlude at plum beach...does anyone remeber
nathans..i always have some of those dogs in my freezer..just in case...ive done
the cyclone too but my favorite was the bobsled
this weekend while in st michaels i met a guy who was class of 49 at my high
school in brooklyn..st augustine on park place..its now closed but im having
my 40th reunion in june...small world
tom