[ham] [Rhodes22-list] boom problem

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu May 29 01:05:34 EDT 2003

sounds like you dropped the "donut", the screw does double duty, it goes thought the universal joint (the two "U" shaped pieces with
the pins) into a hole in the plastic mast slider and tighten into a threaded hole in the plastic "donut" that supports the IMF tube
inside the mast. sometime you can correct it with the mast up(mechanical skill and luck), if things really got fouled you need to
drop the mast and slide everything out the bottom to correct.

MJM