[Rhodes22-list] Stan, CAUTION, politics ahead

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 09:09:36 EDT 2003

Heck Slim,  there are a bunch of words he can't pronounce. I couldn't vote
for a man whose vocabulary is worse than mine. :)

I do agree that money drives a lot of our foreign policy. There are
exceptions of couse but I really don't think Iraq is one of them. As our
guys continue to take pot shots I really wonder if we can clean this mess
up.

When are we ever going to wake up and develop alternative fuels! I know "W"
is all over it but why have we not been working hard on solving this
problem.?

It is kind of funny but Jimmy Carter couldn't pronounce "nuclear"

Wally