[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of motors

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu May 29 22:14:24 EDT 2003

skip the 9.9 honda, the yamaha 9.9 HT is much better motor(the control are in the right place), mostly they are used on the coast
for wind/wave/tides and would be overkill on lakes execpt the great lakes, the extra long can be used but In most case you need
longer rails from GB(to get the motor out of the water).

MJM