[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of motors

John Tonjes johntonjes at earthlink.net
Fri May 30 13:05:29 EDT 2003

Bruce,
Try using engine 2 stroke oil. A little goes a long ways. I would recommend
cleaning the slides with WD40 prior to using the oil to remove any dirt.
The best way to clean the slides is to remove the motor mount from the boat
to get at all the parts. Check all areas on the slides for any burrs and
sand smooth with a 600 grit sandpaper....then apply the 2 stroke oil.

Rummy

Elton