[Rhodes22-list] Stan, CAUTION, politics ahead

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 14:05:33 EDT 2003

Jim,

Thanks Jim, maybe one day I can take you up on the offer. I really need to
hook up with some fellow Rhodies for sailing and socializing. There is a
bunch of great people on this list even if we disagree from time to time. I
am always impressed by the knowledge of some our list members, even on
issues we see differently. I am convinced that you have to be pretty smart
to by a Rhodes 22! Brad is a walking encyclopedia of historical facts and
current events. We agree more often than not. In any case I always respect
Brad's opinion. The one thing we all share is the love of our boats and
sailing.

Where is your home port?

Wally
Knoxville TN