[ham] [Rhodes22-list] Tohatsu...second try.

Jane Z Smith rgs.jez at verizon.net
Sat May 31 13:56:34 EDT 2003

I have one (without the charger)  I sail on salt water, New York Harbor
region.  In my estimation the motor is marginal from the standpoint of shaft
length and power for my use use.  It's not as easy starting as a two stroke
but very smooth and quite.

I bought it because it was light (for a 4 stroke) and is well made.

It's important to idle down and shift to neutral before stopping the motor
other wise it seems difficult to select neutral on a re-start.

Richard Smith