[Rhodes22-list] Through-hulls leaking from the trailer?

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:00:13 EDT 2003

Peter & Others,
Thanks for the response to my question about the thru-hull fittings.  I
called 3M and they recommended 5200!  However, after talking to the marina,
I am going with the 101 polysulfide sealant, which is only a sealant, not an
adhesive.  I think that taking it on and off the trailer, plus actually
trailering the boat requires a more flexible seal, and hopefully the 101
will provide that.  We'll see.  Wish me luck-they are rebedding them today
and launching it tomorrow.  Supposed to be windy tomorrow - 10-15 mph on
Hartwell.
Bob K