[Rhodes22-list] Fresh Water Pump

Charles S. Thomas cthomas at cach-international.com
Thu Oct 2 07:44:49 EDT 2003

Greetings all,

The original fresh water pump (an Atwood) died.  I had always had some
trouble with it but it wasn't until I replumbed and attempted to
reconnect the faucet that I found the connection under the head was held
together by electrical tape and corroded over time and contact with
water.  The Atwood was a two amp pump that doesn't appear to be
available any more.  Any suggestions from the list?  I'm using the same
style faucet that won't accept anything over 5A.

Also, shouldn't there be an inline fuse somewhere?  I didn't see
anything in the circuit (battery to pump & faucet).  I'm electrically
challenged so am not sure what course to take.

Appreciate your assistance.

CT