[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Edenton

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Oct 2 15:07:25 EDT 2003

Ed,

It has been another wild day at GBI (ask Peter) so I welcome some diversion.
No offense but you have to sit here on the hill to get the picture before
you go down in the trenches, or you lose your way.

We have the product, we have the facilities, we have a great sales force in
the form of the List among which you and Rummy are outstanding examples, and
sales are not our problem.  Nor is Michael.  He has his problems and while
we asked to drop the deal of the day (and I thought it was until you pointed
out it is still there) we don't want to burden him unless necessary.  But
the fact is that we don't need to sell an old boat and then spend a lot of
time holding the buyer's hand thereafter to become profitable.

What you have to do to make this work is get us what we really need:
serious workers and semi-serious working capital.  Then you will be talking.
And then, when poor doctor Harris, who has been patiently waiting for over a
year, gets his beautiful new loaded Rhodes, we will be in a more receptive
state to sharpen the site.

You have, however. got me thinking about others making millions using the
web.  How about you getting me some healthy farmerettes and naked animals
sailing a Rhodes outside the 3 mile porn limit.  We will get a hole new
audience and some are bound to start asking, "what kind of a boat is that".

stan/gbi