[Rhodes22-list] Fresh Water Pump

Lloyd Crowther lcrowther at cox.net
Thu Oct 2 23:02:55 EDT 2003

CT,

To begin with, I don't know what my pump make is.  However, the in-line fuse
is right next to the positive battery connection, the only one in that area
on my '84 Rhodes22.  It had a two amp fuse that used to blow every time I
thought about turning the faucet on so I upped it up to a five amp fuse and
never had another blown fuse in that circuit.

Lloyd