[Rhodes22-list] End Of Summer but great fall sailing in South Carolina

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sat Oct 4 20:38:01 EDT 2003

Rummy,
	Did you get Ben to go out?  There were only four sailboats out
on the south end.  Two of them were less than twenty feet.  I think one
must have been a Lightening 19 because he could move.  With that west
wind funneling between the point and islands, it took some very long
tacks to sail out of big water.
	The word is that Yankee Clipper is back in the water.  We will
see.
                       Ed K