[Rhodes22-list] Traveling bimini, and let the questions begin .

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Oct 6 20:45:14 EDT 2003

Ben,
I believe the mounting hardware you are missing is still on the boat in which
it was delivered. I will ask the Shuck's the look for it.
I'm glad you didn't lose the bimini on the way home, but going 90 mph with a
bimini strapped to the top of your jeep is tempting fate. I also appreciated
the rum you brought. We cracked open the bottle tonight. Monday night football
should just about wipe it out. Sorry about the Panthers beating your Saints.
:)

Rummy