[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of the list.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 21:55:36 EDT 2003

I haven't done this for a while so..............I am the keeper of the
official/unofficial Rhodes owners list. This list is kept for and used for social
porpoises only. In order to be listed, you must own a Rhodes design hull. Yes,
most list members have the R22, built by GBI, but don't let that stop you from
participating, as there are several non R22 owners listed.
Should a copy of the list fall into the hands of someone using it for other
than social porpoises, they will be hunted down and dealt with in a manner
suitable of their crimes. We have agents in most parts of the country and overseas.
If you would like to join this illustrious group, please send me names,
address, phone numbers, port you sail out of, Hull ID# (for archive use only) boat
name and Admiral's name and children, should you so desire.
Once your information has been added to the list, you must wait 30 (thirty)
days before you can request a copy of the list. During this waiting period a
complete background check will be run to see if you are worthy of joining the
list.
After thirty (30) days, you may request a copy of the list, but there is no
guarantee that you will receive it. I am a busy man and have other interests
that occupy my time. I have been known to accept bribes (send rum), but money is
of no importance to me.
Please send the information directly to me in order to maintain privacy.

Rummy...........damn, all this typing has made me thirsty.........