[Rhodes22-list] Stan's Magical Mast raising system

NAPOLI51950 at aol.com NAPOLI51950 at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 02:56:42 EDT 2003

  Getting ready to set up the mast hoisting system.  However I have forgotten
the height above the base of the mast the bail is supposed to be attached.
Also are there 2 separate bolts/screws or one through bolt?  I already mounted
the plastic block by drilling and taping in some 5/16 bolts and 3M 5200.

Thanks ahead of time for the info from any of you Rhodies out there!

Chris
SV Trepa (for now)
P.S.  The PO was a research doctor at Johns Hopkins doing research on
Syphilis.  The organism that causes this social disease is a spirochete, from which
the boat gets its name.  At first glance it is weird but upon further
consideration there lots of parallels any ideas what?