[Rhodes22-list] Thanks plus

leonard lansky lanskylm at email.uc.edu
Mon Oct 13 16:06:18 EDT 2003

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Fred, Ed,  Doug, Marc and all others who
offered me sails and information about the R-22.  Especial thanks to Doug
and Marc for the sails; I hope you will ask me again.
         But I am also grateful for chance to learn that I just am not
agile enough to handle an R-22 on my own.  I had particular difficulty
getting forward out of the cockpit and getting back in, given the number of
fittings  on the deck just forward of the cockpit.
         I am not going to move to a trawler--at least not yet, but may go
back a bit more in my history to a day sailor, e.g., a Flying Scot--I had #
300, or a Rhodes 19.
         Thanks again and fair winds.

len lansky

len lansky