[Rhodes22-list] 1999 Rhodes for Sale

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Oct 14 22:26:19 EDT 2003

Just walked in from breaking down and driving back from the show and am
going through piled up e-mails.

Ed and his wife bought their Rhodes from another owner after the same
selling efforts, staggering investment and Annapolis sailing demonstration.

If this one also goes through I hope both sides are planning on a grant to
GBI so we do not have to give up this great free service.

stan/gbi