[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Frank Mott mottman2 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 12:23:26 EDT 2003

Aloha,

Greeting to all fellow Rhodies!  We always look forward to sailing our
beautiful Southern California waters with quests from other states.  If you
are going to be in our area please give us a call.  On Stan's E-mail the
phone is incorrect, and as polite as Western's are, if you call the wrong
number you might not get a warm hello.  So, please call us at 714-846-0873.

There are a diverse amount of things to see and do here in Southern
California.  The sailing weather is usually beautiful all year long.  The
sun is also a constant companion and so are the winds for you.

Best I can tell we have the exclusive and lonely Rhodes on the entire West
Coast, so until Stan provides another one out this way I guess we will
retain that status!

Happy sailing,
The Mott Family