[Rhodes22-list] Flying intruders

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Oct 20 17:13:31 EDT 2003

Ben,

It seems like every year, the damn things build a new nest in the same
place-- the bow stop arm of my trailer.  The little bastards nailed me twice
this year.  You can chase them away with almost anything, but they'll
typically come back to rebuild their nest unless you find a way to kill
every stinkin' one of 'em.  If they're nesting up in you gunnel--that sounds
a little tricky.  How about a long handled inspection mirror so you can look
up and around without laying on your back and sticking your head under
there?  Evacuated the little devils with the spray and then remove the nest.
Repeat as necessary.

Slim