[Rhodes22-list] Flying intruders

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Tue Oct 21 12:01:17 EDT 2003

I like that wasp killer that shoots a stream 20-30 feet, but I don't know
how to get up under the gunnel and nail them with it without putting my face
in the line of fire for both irate wasps and gravity pulling bug poison down
on me.  I'm leaning toward sealing the area under the seats with plastic and
setting off a fogger.  Once I've gotten rid of them, I'll try a good healthy
vaseline coating under there.

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.