[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Org site

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Tue Oct 21 22:41:07 EDT 2003

Will start working on it. Last year i prioritized myself in wading through
hundreds of pictures and renaming and re categorizing and all the behind the
scenes work that makes you want to pull your hair out. The homepage really
was all I kinda through up to show that work was underway. I have a whole
different series of pages ready to go up and replace the existing site, but
there are no captions and have been holding off on the debute until i can
get them in.

Will Barry