[Rhodes22-list] Awful quiet on the list.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 07:45:01 EST 2003

I've been scratching my increasingly balding head trying to figure out why
the list has been so quiet. I finally figured it out this morning. All our
northern sailing friends are either scrambling to take their boats out for the
season or they already have them on the hard.
I guess it's just up to us southerners to keep the chatter alive.
Ed, I hear that Yankee Clippers auto-pilot should be installed this weekend.

Rummy