[Rhodes22-list] Awful quiet on the list.

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sun Oct 26 08:46:31 EST 2003

Bruce,
	We are all here waiting for your input.

Rummy,
	My boat is out of the water.  Getting the bottom job you
recommended.  I have been doing a lot reading about bottoms and
fiberglass boats.  The experts say that all fiberglass boats will get
'blisters'.  It is only a matter of when.  My boat had three to five
small blisters and a couple of dings, which have now been repaired.  If
it doesn't rain they should have all the new paint on by next weekend.

To All:
	I found Stan's secret to building boats!  In my extensive
readings, I found a book published in 1957.  It is 'How to Build
Fiberglass Boats' by Charles Bell.  This very old very used edition
makes you think 'General Boats'.
If you have ever seen the plant in Edenton you would appreciate what I
am describing.  This book is very old and used, but still serviceable
and relevant.  Stan must have seen or read this book and said 'Aha!'
                                   Ed K