[Rhodes22-list] Awful quiet on the list.

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 10:31:26 EST 2003

Now I am really glad I don't have to pull my boat for the winter. We are
having some great sailing weather. This last week end we spent in the
mountains at a friends cabin. His whole cabin runs on 12 volt system powered
by solar panels. He has 2 6-volt Trojan batteries. Great views and colors
are almost peak. He also has a wood buring hot tub.

The first weekend I haven't gone sailing in almost 4 months!

Wally