[Rhodes22-list] Awful quiet on the list.

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Oct 27 12:18:01 EST 2003

Wally,

A wood burning hot tub?  Isn't that what the cannibals use? And that reminds
me of a joke:

Cannibals were cooking up a pot of Irish stew, complete with one Irishman
stewing in the pot.  As they were preparing the dish, the cook kept bopping
the Irishman on the head with his spoon.  Another cannibal asked the cook,
"Why do you keep hitting the Irishman?"  The cook replied, "He's eating all
the potatoes."

Slim