[Rhodes22-list] Wood burning hot tubs

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 17:17:06 EST 2003

Slim,

I actually have two friends who have this set up. it is kind of hard to
picture but they are great.

http://www.snorkel.com/stoves.html

It is more like the hot tubs in Japan, no real jets or pumps. There is
actually a small wood burning stove that sits of to one side directly in the
hot tub behind a wooden grate. My friend actually uses a 350 or 400 gallon
rubber maid container and his tub is supplied by filtered rain water. He has
had this set up for several years.

Sit back with a great mountain view and enjoy. Perfect for two!