[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] can I tow a rhodes22

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 27 20:31:01 EST 2003

Seriously Michael,

You won't need anything more than the stock stuff on that Excursion to tow
your R22, even if you still have the nuclear reactor installed in her.

C'mon, admit it, that other stuff is just to satisfy your other personallity,
the hot rod-speed freak!!!! :-) :-) ;-)

Hey......If the shoe fits....wear it :-)
Rik