Fw: Fw: [Rhodes22-list] Perfect ending!

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 06:36:25 EST 2003

Rob
What I did to get Marilyn use to the boat healing was
on a 20 kt wind day. I put Marilyn in the Cabin & the
boat on Port tack.  That way she would be conferable
when the boat healed.  Sheeted in the sails & put the
rail in the water.  After a good hour or more and a
few time where I actually got the portholes wet; she
decided that the boat would not cabsize and was OK
with sailing in heavy wind after that.  That was
durning the first season.

Now when I'm out playing like that with the rail
buried; she has actually thrown one leg over the side
of the boat while sitting next to the cabin where she
can hold on to the handrail there at the cabin
entrance; while drinking a cup of wine.  They all get
use to the heeling after a while:-)
Steve