[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Rhodies sailing?

Eaton, Gil GEaton at IKON.com
Thu Oct 30 15:04:27 EST 2003

	Hi Mary Lou,
	I hope to get down either day this weekend.  All the stuff with the
new house has kept us away from Rock Hall for too long!

-----Original Message-----
From: mltroy [mailto:mltroy at netreach.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 10:57 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Rhodies sailing?

Hey all, the weather looks great this weekend for a last
hurrah - well maybe more motoring than sailing. We'll be
leaving the house to head to the boat around 6 p.m. tonight
and hope to be sailing (or motoring) on Fri., Sat. and Sun.
Not sure where we are headed though the Magothy, Worton, St.
Michaels and Annapolis have all been mentioned as
possibilities. Anyone else going to be out?

Mary Lou
1991 Rhodes 22  Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA