Fw: Fw: [Rhodes22-list] Perfect ending!

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Thu Oct 30 20:39:31 EST 2003

Rummy,

You didn't mention whether that blame you received was justified or not...

-----Original Message-----
From: R22RumRunner at aol.com [mailto:R22RumRunner at aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 8:36 AM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: [Rhodes22-list] Perfect ending!

Rob,
I had a hard time getting Kimberly accustomed to the heel of the R22. She
was
always afraid that we were going to go over. She obviously didn't trust my
sailing skills, but over time she finally moved from the cockpit seat to the

rail. She found the rail a little uncomfortable, what with the genoa slide
contend with, but found she had better balance and a better view from her
perch.
She is now very comfortable sitting with her back to the cabin top perched
on
the deck. Not only is she more comfortable, but the additional weight in
that
position is really helpful.
Prior to finding the rail, she was constantly fighting to stay on the
cockpit
seat and on occasion would find herself under the lee seat. Of course, I was

blamed for it and she accused me of doing it on purpose.

Rummy

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.