[Rhodes22-list] spreaders

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Sep 1 14:55:33 EDT 2003

Jim,
When I trailer, I rotate the spreaders 90 degrees so the "foot" (?), that
is, the plate at the base of the pole that the shrouds attach to, is pointed
down.  This gives the pole enough support.  When I tarp the boat up for the
winter, I remove the spreaders and use the mast as the roof ridge.  On my
boat, the spreaders go into a little cup and held in place with only one
small screw--easy to remove/reinstall.

Sorry, I don't know about the wedge-shaped spacers.

Slim