[Rhodes22-list] spreaders

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Mon Sep 1 17:08:20 EDT 2003

Jim,

I put the thick part of the wedge forward on Raven. This seems to place the
ends of the spreaders at 90 degrees from the mast and positions them
directly in line between the chainplates and the masthead.

We've trailered her from southwest Virginia to Maine and back w/o removing
the spreaders and all is still well. I don't believe that I've ever heard
that it's advisable to remove them for trailering.

Mark Kaynor