[Rhodes22-list] The Nerd Goes Back To School

NAPOLI51950 at aol.com NAPOLI51950 at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 23:35:31 EDT 2003

Out-standing!  I went back to school after a 25 year summer vacation in order
to get a degree in Biology and Chemistry and then a Masters in Education.
Like you,I wasn't working and had several 21 and 22 credit semesters.  Even with
beastie courses you will be outstanding because you know what the real world
is, you, not mommy and daddy are paying for the course. Plus figure the salary
you aren't earning because you are in class.  So you are paying, I don't
know, $3,000 a week for this education, so you will be super motivated.  You will
find that this experience will take off 10 years from your age, it will be
great!  Just try not to show the other students how smart you are(or how dumb
they are), oddly the are irritated when someone prods their complancey.  Good
Luck!

Chris
Trepa (for now)