[Rhodes22-list] Bulldog For Sale

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Tue Sep 2 10:52:45 EDT 2003

Well, it's now become public. Our Rhodes 22 Bulldog is now officially for sale. We were looking at a new '02 Hunter 326 in Charleston, SC. Our family has outgrown the space availble in the Rhodes, and ammemnities such as airconditioning and full standing head room in the head, have more needed use. We are very sorry to be leaving the R22 family, but hopefully after our 2 1/2 hour trip to Maryland, we will have a bit more room to more easily spend more nights. We also were looking at marinas over in the Rock Hall/Swan Creek vacinity on the Eastern Shore. We may be seeing some of you Bay Rhodies over on that side next year.

> > For Sale:
> >             2001 Rhodes 22
> >             Complete Show Package #2
> >             Dual Axle Glavanized Trailer
> >             GPS/Sounder Combo
> >             PopTop Enclosure
> >             Boom Room
> >             Cockpit Filler Cushions
> >             Honda 8hp Motor w/remote throttle
> >             Icom VHF Radio w/mast top antennae
> >             Stereo, CD w/ 4 mounted speakers
> >             Tiller/Motor connection for power steering while in reverse.
> >             Stainless Steel Side rails w/ double life line opening.
> >             Includes all items necessary to leave the dock.
> >             Mast Hoist assembly for quick launch
                    ETC ETC......

> >                    $34,000

The boat is currently in to water in Middle River, MD on the bay.

Will Barry
wp.barry at att.net