[Rhodes22-list] Water Tank

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Sep 2 12:36:27 EDT 2003

when ever you are ready, been waiting on you, how first think tomorrow, call you at 10am, should take an hour for the first part.
need an other time let me know.

MJM

PS. IIRC is about 4-5+- inches depth from the form, height of the bunk bottom, and complete side to side, should be plenty of room,
my system was larger that caused the problem, someone who wants the system might want to double check area available ??????????????