[Rhodes22-list] The Nerd Goes Back To School

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Tue Sep 2 14:52:11 EDT 2003

Michael,

The factor that really enabled this whole thing was that SVSU was a college,
within reasonable driving distance, that offered an engineering degree that
I could earn in a year or less.  The nearest college to offer PhD's in
engineering is Michigan State about 100 miles away.  It would probably
require more than a year to earn a PhD as well.  This whole thing is market
driven.  I need to upgrade my marketability, get a job, & get on with my
life.

Roger